Saturday, January 16, 2016

It`s A String Thing #127

Today I decided to take part at the IAST challenge again.

I follow Adele Bruno`s blog and the IAST every week and I am impressed about the lots of fantastic tiles!
Besides of Printemps the patterns of this week are new to me, so it was a real challenge for me.
I love the string with the yin/yang.

This is my contribution to IAST this week:
String No. #172 , 
tangles: Puchong (Michelle Lim , CZT)
Printemps (Maria Thomas, original Zentangle)
(O) (Damy)
Zonked (Barbara Finwall)

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Simone,
    Deine Kachel ist echt wunderbar geworden. Schön, dass du mal wieder bei IAST dabei bist. Dem String diese Woche konnte ich auch nicht widerstehen. Du hast deine Challenge mit den neuen Mustern auf jeden Fall toll gemeistert.
    LG aus Meißen
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!