Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Joey`s weekly challenge #107 - VII


This week Joey gave us the Roman Numeral VII as a string and asked us to choose from these tangles:  Queen`s Crown, Gotcha, Zailz and Nipa. 
I decided to take them all. Gotcha was very new to me, so I had to make my first experiences with this tangle.
I am rather satisfied with the result. 
It is certinly my last tile to post on this blog before I start my journey to Providence. Only two days left... All things are prepared, only the packing of my case is one of the challenges I do not like at all... I will start it friday afternoon. And saturday in the very early morning I will start at home, drive about 5hrs to Frankfurt and fly 9hrs to Philadelphia and another 2 hrs to Providence.
What do you think? This must be really Zentangle- love! Yes, it is.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a great composition with such creative use of the patterns. I especially love "Zailz".

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool, the queens crown in the V. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Simone,
    tolle Kachel, da sind auch einige Muster dabei, die ich noch nicht kenne.
    Ja, ich denke auch, daß ist wahre Zentangle-Liebe. Ich würde den Weg dafür auch auf mich nehmen. Ich wünsch dir ganz viel Spaß in Providence.
    Liebe Grüße Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superschön, auch die Muster hast du so toll umgesetzt! Ich wünsche dir eine tolle Zeit in Providence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Simone, tolle Renaissance-Kachel. Wie du alle Muster umgesetzt hast ist wunderschön. Es ist ganz bestimmt wahre Zentangle-Liebe. Ich wünsche dir eine gute Reise und viel Spaß in Providence.
    Liebe Grüße, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tile...Gotcha is fast becoming a favorite of mine.

    I hope you have a great time while you're in Providence!!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tile, well composed
    Have a great time in Providence! I'm curious to read about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!