Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016

DIVA Challenge #277 - Running Round `n Circles

This week`s DIVA Challenge is to create a tile with circles.
As I am still impressed by our visit in the Hill House created and designed by Charles Rennie Macintosh, I tried to draw a tile full of Roses in Macintosh`s style:



Last week I tried another tile with this Rose, see here 

Next week we are going to visit Glasgow where we will see more of Macintoshs art. I am looking forward to it because I love his works so much.

Kommentare:

  1. This is so beautiful and so Macintosh! I was so sad when the university had that huge fire..all the poor students losing their work too..enjoy your trip :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Simone! It is just beautiful!! I love the colors and the combination of the floral, round "outline" with the angulated petals :) and then the knightsbridge centers - great.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a pretty tile! Great choice for the diva challenge. ūüĎćūü§ó

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wirklich wunderschön und wieder sehr original, tolle Farben, ich liebe diese
    Kachel bestimmt!
    Ich w√ľnsche Sie noch sch√∂ne Urlaubtage!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ebenfalls wow!!! Wundersch√∂ne Interpretation der Macintosh Rose. Klasse Farben. Ich w√ľnsche euch viel Spa√ü in Glasgow! LG, Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Gorgeous! I've always loved Macintosh roses.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wunderschön, liebe Simone! Die Farbe ist echt der Knaller. Ich hoffe du hast/ hattest einen tollen Urlaub! LG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. There's an Alice in Wonderlandish appeal to this piece. I love anything "Alice" so this is indeed a compliment.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love your roses. What a wonderful idea for circles! Absolutely gorgeous.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank f√ľr euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!