I combined this with an idea which I had some weeks ago and started to realize this week:
I use tapes as "strings" on my tiles.
For this tile I used white tapes and striped a black tile black/ white. Finally, I drew on the pale tape and on the black area. I need to exercise this some more...
I used the tangles Printemps (ZT), Drogon (Lily Moon), Shattuck (ZT), MySwing (my own) and Munchin (ZT)
I tried the tape technique on a black 3Z tile, and I will continue this series next time:
I am a little delayed with my calendar, I will show you the last days within my next post.
I wish you all a lovely weekend!!