Monday, October 30, 2017

DIVA Challenge #338 and IAST#217 - what a beauty of colors in autumn!

The DIVA challenged us this week with "Halloween" or "autumn" tiles.
This is my chance to realize a project I have intended some weeks before.
I decided for a Renaissance Zendala , inspired by Hanny Nura. She introduced beautiful tiles with Indan Summer colors on Instagram.
As one of my friends has her birthday today and we are going to celebrate this tonight, so I made a present and have a contribution to the DC by the way.
In German we say "to cath two flies with one clap" 



Today is October, the 30th. In USA this day is the "Candy Corn Day" . How funny is that? To celebrate sweets? I like this idea!!
Adele Bruno chose this motto for the "It`s A String Thing" (IAST) Challege 217.
She created a Candy Corn String and suggested the tangles "Nzeppel", "Cracked" and "Tira".
I had such a lot of fun to draw the Candy Corns - can you see it?

9 comments:

  1. I came to see your Diva Challenge, but fell in love with your Candy Corn! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very beautiful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Simone, wunderschöne Werke hast du da gezaubert! Ich mag diese Herbstfarben, die wärmen die Seele. Wünsche dir eine entspannte Woche & drück dich! Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Simone, zwei wundervolle Werke sind Dir da gelungen! Über die Farbzauber-Zendala wird sich die Beschenkte bestimmt freuen und die Tiefe in der Joey-Kachel ist einfach nur wow! Liebe Grüße, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortunately, I'm officially on a diet this Halloween, so no candy corn for me. The mandala tile you will be giving to your friend is really beautiful. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. (BTW, in English, we have a saying, "To kill two birds with one stone." Very violent--if you happen to be a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Zendala for Halloween and Your IAST-tile is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work Simone! When Adele posted the "Canny Corn" submissions I immediately knew (and loved) yours without reading any of the commentary (I didn't know it was yours but I knew it was yours). Your style is so distinct and stunning. Beautiful and inspiring as always;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous colors, Simone! And I love the bit of tranzending in the Candy Corn!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!